There are few functions of any business more critical than the ability to communicate – both internally and externally. The restrictions (and costs) of old school phone systems, long distance and tele-conferencing are a thing of the past. Sommita has been and continues to be at the forefront of designing and implementing hosted IP voice networks. We know communicating doesn’t begin nor stop at the telephone. For us, no business grade voice network is complete without the unification of messaging, real-time collaboration and video.
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
IP based business voice communications
- Cloud-sourced telecommunications without PBX systems and with built in flexibility, control and business continuity and disaster recovery
Integrated instant messaging, presence, collaboration and mobile communications
- Real-time internal to internal and internal to external interactions bringing colleagues closer together with each other and businesses closer together with their customers
Standalone person to person Internet based collaboration and communication
- Tools for teleconferencing, content sharing and video-based meetings adding depth and dimension to internal and external business communications
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
IP based call center center solutions
- Advanced speech analytics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered support to bolster agent performance and customer satisfaction
- Comprehensive real-time call analytics
- Extensive CRM intregrations (Salesforce, ZenDesk, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and many more)
- Omni-channel and multi-channel tools to quickly, efficiently, consistently and proactively interact with customers through multiple communication methods
Please access the links below for market research and analytical data about Unified Communications as a technology and a concept.