Not since the birth of the Internet has there been as impactful a change to the way business is conducted than the concept of cloud-based access to technology products and services. Sommita utilizes our proven Assess/Design/Implement/Manage method to evaluate which parts of a business’ infrastructure can best be served by moving to virtualized services. This in turn allows customers to take advantage of the value and benefits provided by the cloud such as:
- Operational expense models vs. capital expense ones
- Consumption based on need and on demand
- Built in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Greater access to data security and protection
The cloud has opened a new door to technology. Sommita opens the door to the cloud for our customers.
Workspaces are cloud based work environments that go beyond just delivering cloud desktops by opening access to user to a whole new method of end-user computing. From anywhere at any time from any device.
- Provides a centralized location to connect to virtual PC desktops, cloud servers, critical line of business SaaS and legacy applications, communication and collaboration tools, data storage and file sharing.
- Secure access with single-sign on and identity management tools.
- Centralized and simplified IT resources management through administrative portals.
Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
Virtual PC desktops hosted in the cloud and accessible by a wide range of Internet accessible devices
- Highly stable, flexible and secure method of delivery for end user PC access
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
On demand computing power delivered at the level you need when you need it
- Increase or decrease CPU/RAM/Storage of virtual servers with the click of a mouse
IT as a Service (ITaaS)
Automated, cloud based business hardware and software support
- Stable, predictable costs for highly available, proactive and on-demand IT management
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Business and productivity software accessed from the cloud, available anywhere, any time and to any device
- Subscribe once/updated and upgraded always
Business Continuity as a Service/ Disaster Recovery as a Service (BCaaS/DRaaS)
Protection of business data assets from unplanned events, human error and security breaches
- Cloud access to core business systems and information reducing downtime and operational disruption.